The Niagara® 8224 is the newest high-density analog encoder from ViewCast, featuring eight fully independent channels. This media encoding system provides a full variety of analog video inputs for each channel, as well as balanced and unbalanced audio.
This powerful system is the ideal choice for simultaneously creating select combinations of full- and CIF-resolution streams for your most demanding multi-channel applications.
8-Channel Analog System: High-Quality, High-Density Encoding
- Government for state or Local Government applications, such as broadcasting government open meetings and remote viewing of multiple traffic/weather cameras
- Security/Military/Law Enforcement for remote viewing of multiple surveillance cameras
- Broadcasters and network service providers for live streaming and mobile TV
The Niagara 8224 includes two of the most versatile ViewCast software applications - Niagara SCX® Pro and SimulStream® - both pre-configured and ready to use. These tools empower you to set up, control and monitor multiple Niagara streaming systems throughout an enterprise or over the network, using a single, easy-to-use interface.
For each channel, you can create multiple streams in different formats in real time, enabling encoding of different streams for Intranet users, high-speed Internet users, dial-up users, and users with mobile devices - all at the same time! You can also size and scale each individual stream, and customize each stream with bitmap overlays (e.g., logos and graphics), closed-caption pre-rendering, etc.
With Niagara SCX Pro and SimulStream, you can capture, encode, stream and archive video in a wide variety of popular encoding and streaming formats.
This level of flexibility and convenience is another reason ViewCast is a global leader in the industry.
- Captures, encodes, streams and archives video and audio content from 8 fully independent channels
- Each channel can be configured independently to deliver custom formats, sizing and bit rates
- Accepts composite, component or Y/C (S-Video) video inputs in the most popular worldwide formats (NTSC and PAL) (Component & Y/C are optional)
- Balanced and unbalanced stereo audio inputs (balanced audio is optional)
- Generates a wide variety of encoding and streaming formats simultaneously
- Includes Niagara SCX® Pro software for setup, control and monitoring
- Delivers content in Windows Media®, RealVideo®, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2, and 3GPP/3GPP2 container format
- MPEG-4 Part 2
- Windows Media (Silverlight™ compatible)
- Adobe® Flash® capture to file
- Uncompressed AVI capture to file