ViewCast has broken the price/performance barrier with its latest innovation, the Niagara 2100. Packed with many of the same powerful features found in ViewCast’s professional-grade streaming appliances, the Niagara 2100 offers uncompromised quality and simplicity of operation in a compact, low-cost streaming solution.
Expand your audience through the power of streaming video.
- Government for Federal, State or Municipal productions, such as open meetings
- Broadcasters for live streaming, mobile TV and video-on-demand
- Enterprises for webcasting and podcasting
Uncompromised Quality. The Niagara 2100 is built on the legendary quality of ViewCast Osprey® technology. This means you can count on the same highly reliable performance demanded by others who utilize ViewCast technology, including the world’s leading broadcasters and content delivery networks.
Ease of Use. The Niagara 2100 allows even non-technical personnel to stream high-quality live video. Its built-in Web interface simplifies system set-up and operation, allowing complete system control from anywhere on the network. Just set your streaming parameters from the intuitive interface and you can begin streaming in multiple resolutions and bit-rates with a single push of the front panel “stream” button.
Compact Form Factor. At just the size of a half rack (1 RU x 7.5”) the Niagara 2100 fits easily into any live production environment.
Maximize Your Audience. ViewCast SimulStream® technology comes standard with the Niagara 2100, which means you can stream in multiple, simultaneous resolutions and bit rates to computers, cell phones and mobile devices anywhere around the world. It’s the ideal low-cost, easy-to-use solution to help you expand your audience in the digital media marketplace.
- Windows Media VC-1 (Silverlight compatible)
- Component (3 x BNC)
- Y/C (S-Video) (2 x BNC, mini-DIN adapter included)
- Composite (1 x BNC, RCA adapter included)
- Balanced stereo (2 x XLR)
- Unbalanced stereo (2 x RCA)
- USB x2 (1 front, 1 rear)
- Ethernet x2 (1 gigabit)
- Niagara SCX
- Niagara SCX Web Interface
- Pre-processing - Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing, inverse telecine, closed caption rendering.
- 7.5” W x 11.5” L x 2” H (19cm W x 29.2cm L x 5cm H)
- 12V DC (AC to DC adapter included)
- Maximum 60 watts
- 1 Year limited hardware warranty