The Osprey-210 builds upon the proven audio and video
capture capabilities of the Osprey® Video products.
The Osprey-210 offers audio and video enhancements that
make a "Best-of-Breed" product in the analog
A/V capture space.
The Osprey-210 provides a single card solution that
offers a high degree of scalability and flexibility
for the streaming enthusiast.
With a variety of analog inputs including:
- Composite (BNC connector)
- Unbalanced stereo audio via RCA and mini-DIN
- Unbalanced audio output for real time monitoring
of your captured media
The Osprey-210 has something for everyone! The Osprey-210
is a popular choice amongst users ranging from content
creators new to streaming media to hobbyist to professionals
desiring the higher quality video connector options.
The Osprey-210 ships with a breakout cable for video
and audio inputs.
- Multiple Osprey-210's per chassis (Windows®
2000 and Windows XP)
- Advanced DMA for ultra-high performance (full 30
- BNC composite video input
- Audio Loop-back
- Hardware audio gain control
- Closed Caption
- Compatible with SimulStream®
- Increased integration flexibility by allowing multiple
cards to operate within a single PC
- Captures full frame video at 30 frames per second
for maximum quality
- Supports most popular video and audio APIs
- Professional video connector enhances reliability
- Monitoring of audio capture without impacting rich
- Enhanced sound capture at lower bit rates
- Windows 2000 and Windows XP support
- Linux support
- Osprey-210 with SimulStream - Analog
capture card ideal for streaming media content creators.
Buy it together and save!