The Fiberlink® 3620 Series transmits composite video and two independent audio channels over one multimode or single mode fiber. It is ideal for Videoconferencing, Broadcast and Cable TV and Digital Signage applications.
- 10 MHz video bandwidth per channel
- Video channel is compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM video standards
- Two audio channels that may be user-configured for balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Switch selectable audio output gain boost of +0 dB or +6 dB
- Indicator LEDs monitor power, video and audio signals
- Transmits over one multimode or single mode fiber
- No adjustments; pure digital processing and transmission
- Wide range power supply allows operation from both AC and DC sources
- System consists of transmitter and receiver unit; card or box version.
- Each end, plus power supply, must be purchased separately.
- Card version fills one slot in 6000A card cage
- Houses of Worship