The Fiberlink® 4040 Series digitally transmits four independent audio channels over one multimode or single mode fiber at 850, 1310 or 1550 nm. It is ideal for Rental, Staging, Education and Broadcast applications.
- No adjustments; pure digital processing and transmission
- 24 bit/96 kHz sampling; maximum audio level +24 dBu 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Line level, balanced or unbalanced audio operation Indicator
- LEDs monitor audio signals and power
- Wide range power supply allows operation from low voltage AC and DC sources
- Card version fills one slot in 6000A card cage
- System consists of transmitter and receiver unit; card or box version.
- Each end, plus power supply, must be purchased separately
- RoHS Compliant
- Houses of Worship
- Rental and Staging
- Theme Parks