AP-55 Dual Printer Disc publishing system is an on-demand
network system that runs automated operations for printing
onto disc surfaces in high resolution photo color quality.
TEAC’s AP-55 automatically prints up to 300 Discs
with a mix of CD or DVD discs.
The AP-55 can also handle various applications from
low-volume production to mass production. Printed images
offer excellent resistance to fading. Designed to install
up to (2) TEAC P-55 printers.
The AP-55 dual printer system offers the ultimate high-precision
robotic technology and high resolution printing technology.
The end result is a scratch-proof, water-proof disc
with no color fading. Depending on the application,
either the dye-sublimation or thermal fusion printing
method can be selected from the same system.
- Fully Automated On-Demand Network System
- Install Up to (2) Hi-Res Thermal Re-transfer Disc
- Bleed-Free and UV Stable
- Dye-sublimation/Thermal-Fusion Printing
- 300 CD or DVD Maximum Disc Capacity
- Includes Overcoating Function
- Supports Edge-to-Edge Borderless Printing