Zeus 8-drive CD/DVD Duplicator
The Zeus 8 is a fully automated self-contained
CD DVD duplicator that does not require connection
to a PC. It is completely standalone with asynchronous
duplication highlighting its key features. The
Zeus 8 is configured with 8 drives and 900 disc
capacity. Simply load your master and label file
using the user-friendly 6-button LCD keypad, and
you have a full-blown CD/DVD duplication system
at your fingertips!
The optional networking software allows for connectivity
into any local or remote network, be it a small
office network, or a large corporate environment.
Each employee with access to the Zeus CD DVD duplicator
will be able to submit their job to the queue
at anytime, no matter the number of copies, and
their jobs will be produced in the order submitted.
Zeus 8-drive CD DVD Publisher Features
- Asynchronous duplication
- Completely standalone (no PC required whatsoever)
- Removable input/output bins.
- Batch-Mode (copy multiple masters)
- Sticky media separator option
- Internal HDD
- User-friendly 6-button LCD display
- Tower can also be used manually
- Networkable (optional)
Zeus 8-drive CD DVD Publisher Specifications
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.5"x24.5"x24.5"
- Weight: 60 lbs. (Autoloader)
- Power Consumption: 115~230 VAC 50~60 Hz
- Mode 1 Single And Multisession
- Mode 2 Single And Multisession
- Picture CD
- Video CD
- DVD Single And Multisession
- DVD Multi Track
- DVD+R DL
- Pioneer DVR-112 DVD-R (18x) CD-R (40x)
- NEC DVD-R (18x) CD-R (48x)
- Plextor DVD-R (18x) CD-R (48x)
Zeus 8-drive CD DVD Publisher Optional Networking
- Remote duplication and printing (client/server).
- High-speed USB connection.
- Unlimited job queuing w/ job priority options.
- Users can view the status of pending jobs
and jobs in process.
- A user can cancel any job that is not in process.
- Job priority may only be changed by the system
- Multiple servers can exist on the same network.
Clients simply select the server they want to
submit jobs to.
- Built-in label design software allows users
to create full color text and graphic labels.
- Automatically processes queued jobs in the
order that they were submitted to the queue.
- Ability to connect multiple publishers to