Zeus 2-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher Overview
Zeus 2 Publisher combines the robust and powerful core engine of newly integrated Publisher NG with up-to-date Windows clients. Server components control the connected CD/DVD/BD production systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes media copies, creation of CD/DVD/BD data media, Audio CDs, Video CD/DVD/BDs and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
The networking aspect allows for connectivity into any local or remote network, be it a small office network, or a large corporate environment. Each employee with access to the Zeus CD DVD and Blu-Ray Disc publisher will be able to submit their job to the queue at anytime, no matter the number of copies, and their jobs will be produced in the order submitted.
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 110 discs.
*** Reduces regular disc capacity to 110 discs and business card disc capacity to 110 discs.
Zeus 2-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher Key Features
- Production of small/large batches of multiple CD/DVD/BDs or of unique discs
- Automated production of media including label printing
- Media production by using standard file system operations
- Full asynchronous production - A job contains 1 unique data master for duplication and 1 unique label file for printing.
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows clients
- Archive and backup your data
- On-Demand publishing with customized label printing
- Mastering of data CD/DVD/BDs and audio CDs
Zeus 2-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher Specifications
- ISO 9669
- CD-DA (Audio)
- CD-ROM Mode 1 & Mode 2
- Mixed Mode
- CD-DA Extra
- CD-ROM XA Form 1 & Form 2
- Video CD
- Business Cards
- Sony Optiarc AD-7240S (24x) DVD-R - (48x) CD-R (Datasheet)
Blu-Ray Disc Drives
- Pioneer BD 203-BK (8x) BD-R - (16x) DVD-R - (32x) CD-R
What's Inside the Zeus 2-drive CD DVD Blu-Ray Publisher
- 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium Processor
- 1 GB RAM Memory
- 250 GB SATA Hard Drive
- Micorsoft Windows 7 Operatiing System
- Publisher NG
- Label Editor Software
- Server and Client Applications
Because of its modular architecture Zeus Publisher with will adapt to your requirements and fit well into an existing networked environment. The software consists of the server component, which controls the actual recording process as well as a set of applications for the definition of the disc contents. The Publisher NG server controls the hardware and administers the job list. Each job represents one production series and contains important information like number of copies, label print file and additional parameters. The job attributes and the job list can also be modified by network clients under control of the integrated user management. A job is easily created and hundreds of copies produced by just dragging & dropping the Disc Image to the job list. The user interface provides all important hardware and job status information even over the network and internet.
Zeus's Publisher NG Software Includes:
- Hardware control by well proven recording technology.
- Automatic adaptation to hard disk performance to avoid buffer-underruns
- BURN Proof (if supported by the recording device)
- Basic printer support for pre-defined print files
- User interface installable on network clients for remote operation
- Integrated user management
- Creation of copies of existing CD/DVD/BD media
- Creations of new Audio CDs and CD/DVD/BD data media
- Creation of Video CD/DVD/BDs (based on formatted directory and file structures)
- Import of pre-defined CD/DVD/BD images, also from other publishing systems
- Design and print management of individual disc labels
- Control of multiple Publisher servers
Advanced Label Printing
- Integrated label editor for individual labels of a CD/DVD/BD series (i.e. serial no.)
- Support for static and dynamic text and graphic objects
Networked Client PC Requirements:
- Intel Pentium based system
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008