Apollo PA9 Printer Autoloader Overview
Apollo PA9 print station combines the robust and powerful core engine of newly integrated Publisher NG with up-to-date Windows clients. Server components control the systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes the creation of basic or advanced disc labels and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
The networking aspect allows for connectivity into any local or remote network, be it a small office network, or a large corporate environment. Each employee with access to the Apollo CD DVD print station will be able to submit their job to the queue at anytime, no matter the number of copies, and their jobs will be produced in the order submitted.
* Input/Output Bins differ
** Business Card Disc Capacity is 210 discs.
*** Reduces regular disc capacity to 210 discs and business card disc capacity to 210 discs.
- PC-Connected (Networked)
- Exchangeable inkjet or thermal printers
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows clients
- Sticky media separator option
- Mini & business card CD adapters (select models)
- User-friendly Labeling software and production software
- Advanced Label editor with dynamic label creation
- Intel Pentium or compatible processors
- 32 bit operating systems:
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- 64 bit operating systems:
Windows Server 2008 R2
The Server and Client can be run on the same PC.