|Scan Do® HD
- Converts DVI (up to 1920x1200) to HD/SD SDI
- Compatible with Pure Digital Fiberlink 7500 Series of fiber optic DVI extenders.
- Advanced scaling algorithms and 10 bit processing provide exceptionally clean and accurate broadcast quality output.
- Supports HD SDI resolutions up to 1080i per SMPTE 292 and SD SDI resolutions per SMPTE 259.
- Genlock capability locks HD/SD SDI output to tri-level sync or black burst.
- Horizontal, vertical and clock phasing with a range of one output vertical period and a resolution of 840 picoseconds!
- Ethernet port enables control via your facilities LAN or via the Internet. Intuitive GUI interface allows you to control all functions of your Scan Do HD and upgrade its firmware when new features are released!
- Includes fiber optic output (SMPTE 292 and 297) and two coaxial outputs (SMPTE 292 and 259).
- Image processing controls for brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and sharpness; variable flicker reduction.
- Zoom & Shrink horizontally and vertically while maintaining the aspect ratio or set each independently!
- Precisely position your image horizontally and vertically.
- Quickly store and recall your favorite configurations through the remote control ports!
- Internal color bar generator.
- 1 RU high; includes mounting kit!
- RoHS Compliant
- DVI-D single link resolutions:
- RGB, up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
- Pixel Clock Frequency 25 to 165 MHz
- Input VGA or Component Video
- with CSI's Model 2100. Learn more.
- 10-bit HD-SDI per SMPTE 292:
- 10-bit SD-SDI per SMPTE 259:
525/59.9/I (NTSC) 625/50/I (PAL)
- DVI-D, or DVI-I (digital signal only) single link with active loop-thru
- Two coaxial outputs; SMPTE 292 & 259
- One optical output; SMPTE 292 & 297 1310 nm, single mode or multimode SC/PC
- Only one output format is available on all outputs at one time.
- NTSC/PAL black burst or HD tri-level sync
- HD resolutions will genlock to NTSC/PAL black burst at the same vertical rate
- H, V and Clock phasing with a range of one output vertical period and resolution of 840 ps
- Color Saturation
Image Size & Positioning
- Separate H & V positioning
- Zoom and Shrink; H & V or together
- 10/100 Base-T ethernet LAN port with internal HTML host
- RS-232 port
- Front panel push button
- Variable flicker reduction
- Test pattern generator: color bars at 100% and 75% Saturation
- Multiple pre-set storage and recall settings through remote control interfaces
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Factory defaults reset
- Rack mount kit included
- RoHS compliant
- Intuitive GUI.
Download Datasheet (PDF)