Speed Video Capture Application
Example : Record multiple
Record live un-compressed or compressed video
directly to your PC's RAM or hard disk drive in
real time at up to 625 Mbytes/second. Create movie
clips in AVI or other file formats such as bmp,
tiff, multi-tiff, mpeg or jpeg format. StreamPix
guarantees no image drops when acquiring a sequence.
- Motion Analysis
- Image Archiving
- Flow Analysis
- Medical Imaging
- Web Inspection
- Real time uncompressed or compressed digital video
recording to PC RAM or hard disk drive using Windows
2000 or XP.
- Use off the shelf PC's. No raid or SCSI technology
- Automatic start-up on computer reboot
- Supports monochrome, RGB, NTSC color or high resolution
or high frame rate digital cameras.
- After acquisition, convert images directly to common
image formats such as bmp, tiff, and many others.
- Record directly to AVI format, in compressed or
- Compression codecs: StreamPix is fully compatible
with WDM codecs.
- Tool bar emulates video recorder: record, play,
rewind, fast forward, pause.
- Thumbnail viewer. View captured sequences as individual
- Trigger mode: Supports either direct frame grabber,
camera or software trigger modes. Level high, level
low, rising or falling edge conditions can be set
to start and or stop image recording
- Record in time lapse mode.
- Time stamp each individual image when acquiring
in sequence mode.
- Time stamp overlay to an image.
- Time stamp analyzer: Verify if frames were dropped
while recording a sequence.
- Add overlay comments to an image.
- Bitmap overlay: Overlay on top of an image a bitmap
(BMP) file. Perform live or off line.
- Macro builder for customizing complex recording
- Audio: Add audio to a sequence or an individual
- Applications using StreamPix.
- Continuous video loop recording: Continuous loop
or video buffering for machine vision or security
applications. No frame drop guaranteed.
- Failure analysis: Pre/post video loop recording
- Capture over long distances.
- WDM: Compatible with Windows Driver Model from Microsoft.
- Grey level analysis PlugIn.
- Window leveling for image formats greater than 8
bits per pixel.
- Bayer filter color preview mode.
- Quick time compatible AVI files.
- PlugIn SDK: Add data from outside I/O sources to
your sequence in real time.
- Astronomy: Export to FITS file format.
- Portability: High performance laptops and portable
- Touch screen: For users with touch screen monitors.
- Shutter control using Uniblitz.
- Compatible Windows Remote Desktop (WRD).
Network Control and Multiple Camera Acquisition
- Grab and view multiple sequences simultaneously
- Includes Macro Builder for time lapse video acquisition
- Uses standard, off-the-shelf
- Uses gigabit ethernet protocol for long distances
between camera and computer.
Full Data Sheet