The Domino Alpha 2 is the ideal
solution for on-the-fly applications.
The Domino Alpha 2 features two camera connectors and can acquire images from one dual-tap or two monochrome concurrent analog cameras. This Domino also acquires images from up to four single-tap cameras selectable in twos or two selectable dual-tap cameras.
The Domino Alpha supports standard as well as top-notch
high-resolution cameras with a pixel clock frequency up to 32
MHz. Asynchronous reset, exposure control and progressive scanning
It comes with the MultiCam driver, which drastically
simplifies its integration into your machine vision application.
- Two camera connectors:
- One dual-tap or two single-tap concurrent cameras
- Four single-tap cameras selectable in twos
- Two selectable dual-tap cameras
- Two 8-bit 32 MHz A/D converters
- Multi-mode synchronization system, including pixel clock and PLL locking
- PCI bus: 32 bits, 33 MHz, 3 V or 5 V signaling