- one or two area-scan single-tap cameras
- one RGB analog camera
As a unique feature the Domino Harmony has strictly
no need of jumpers. Even the 75-ohms termination resistor
is a software selectable feature.
Camera and I/O connectors
With Domino Harmony, the user benefits from internal
and external video and system connectors.
- two HD15 video connector
- one HD15 system connector
- one 10-pin header video connector
- one 16-pin header system connector
- one Molex 4-pin connector for camera power supply
10-bit 40 MHz A/D converters
The Domino Harmony is equipped with high-accuracy 10-bit
A/D converters. The sampling rate rises up to 40 MHz.
This Domino frame grabber offers programmable input
filters. The controls of the gain and offset are freely
64-bit 66 MHz PCI bus
The 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI bus of the Harmony is compatible
with all the conventional PCI slots of a PC: from 32-bit,
33 MHz -5V- to 64-bit, 66 MHz -3V-.
For more information the "PCI Variations Application
Note" is available on the download area.
Direct Memory Access and PCI bus mastering are supported.
Trigger, strobe, enhanced I/O
In order to facilitate the integration of the board
into the application system, the new Domino boards offer
digital I/O lines configurable for general purpose control.
With Domino Harmony, the user benefits from:
- two opto-isolated output lines for safe control
of external equipment
- two differential input lines for high-speed, robust
and flexible control from external equipment
- four digital TTL I/O lines for general purpose control