|Streams 5 Video
Extreme Performance for the Most Demanding
Stated simply, IO Industries Streams 5 is designed
to handle all of the data recording requirements
for an application. Whether you need to record
a single video camera in the lab, or multiple
high-speed cameras at a rocket launch, Streams
5 has the capability. But Streams 5 is much more
than video recording. It provides simultaneous
data recording from a variety of streaming devices,
synchronizing these data streams using computer
time, GPS time or IRIG-B time.
- Real-time synchronized data recording to hard disk
from multiple devices with synchronized playback.
- Supports most analog and digital video cameras;
GPS receivers; altimeters; IMU/INS devices; sound
cards; and general purpose data acquisition cards.
- Synchronization of data streams using computer time,
GPS time, IRIG-B time.
- Automatic cataloguing of recordings within a video
library for quick access playback.
- Multiple triggering methods by hardware or software,
with pre-trigger recording.
- Event marking during or after recording.
- Compressed or uncompressed video recording
- Image rendering techniques include programmable
look up tables (LUT), Bayer color demosaicing, YUV
to RGB, 2 point non-uniformity correction, and more.
- Supports custom real time image analysis during
recording (pixel frequency histogram included).
- Image import/export to AVI, JPEG, TIFF, ASCII, BMP,
and raw binary.
- Scripting for automation of recording procedures.
Available in the Developer Edition:
- Networking support for control of multiple video
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for customizing applications