The Thinklogical SDI to HDMI Converter allows you to seamlessly convert a broadcast quality SDI signal to HDMI.
The SDI to HDMI Converter is fully SMPTE compliant, including the active loop out port. System features include user
SDI embedded audio conversion to HDMI output and remote control of the user interface via serial port (RS-232)
and Ethernet port. The SDI to HDMI Converter also has a fiber output that is fully compatible with our Velocity line
of receivers as well as our VX routers for a comprehensive conversion and extension solution. Not only
does it convert and scale video signals in real-time, it also provides the highest quality images for professional
audio-visual end users.
Designed as a high performance video processor for post-production and broadcast applications, the
SDI to HDMI Converter provides exceptional and enhanced image processing and quality. This stand-alone
product allows for advanced real-time image correction and scaling, while at the same time functioning
as a video converter which supports an SDI input of SD/HD/3G SDI to an HDMI output.
Features and Benefits
- Input: SD, HD, 3G SDI
- Output: 1080p50, 1080p60, 720p50, 720p60
- Fiber optic output compatible with Thinklogical Velocity Receivers
- SDI embedded audio conversion to HDMI output and
compatible with Thinklogical Velocity Receivers
- User Control via RS-232 and Ethernet
- SMPTE standards supported: 259M-C, 292, 424M,
425 level A and level B
- Active SMPTE compliant loop out port
- Automatic Video Input Detection
- Additional manual resolution selection via push buttons