Expand your audience through the power of streaming video
Innovative streaming solutions.
ViewCast has broken the price/performance barrier with the Niagara 2120. Packed with many of the same powerful features found in ViewCast’s other professional-grade streaming appliances, the Niagara 2120 offers uncompromised quality and simplicity of operation
in a compact, low-cost streaming solution. The system supports multiple Adobe® Flash® H.264 streams simultaneously.
The Niagara 2120 is built on the legendary quality of ViewCast Osprey® technology. You can count on the same highly reliable performance demanded by others who use ViewCast technology, including the world’s leading broadcasters and content delivery networks.
The Niagara 2120 allows even non-technical personnel
to stream high-quality live video. Its built-in Web interface simplifies system setup and operation, allowing
complete system control from anywhere on the network. Just set your streaming parameters from the intuitive web interface and you can begin streaming in multiple resolutions and bit rates with a single push of the front panel Stream button.
At just the size of a half rack (1 RU x 7.5”) the Niagara 2120 is compact, portable and fits easily into any live production environment.
Maximize your audience.
ViewCast SimulStream® technology comes standard with the Niagara 2120, which means you can stream Adobe® Flash® H.264 video in multiple, simultaneous resolutions and bit rates to computers, cell phones and mobile devices anywhere around the world. It’s the ideal low-cost, easy-to-use solution to help you expand your audience in the digital media marketplace.
- Live streaming
- Mobile TV
- Video on Demand
- Stereo audio headset
- Video presence indicator
- Audio level meter
• Component (3 x BNC)
• Y/C (S-Video) (2 x BNC, mini-DIN adapter included)
• Composite (1 x BNC, RCA adapter included)
• Balanced stereo (2 x XLR)
• Unbalanced stereo (2 x RCA)
- USB Ports:
• 1 front panel, 1 rear panel
• 2 x 1 Gbit
- Niagara SCX® with Web Interface
- Dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- SATA HDD (120 GB or larger)
- Osprey® 240e technology
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing, inverse telecine, closed-caption rendering
- 7.5” W x 11.5” L x 1.75” H (19 cm W x 29.2 cm L x 4.45 cm H)
- 12 V DC (AC to DC adapter included)
- 60 W power supply
- RCA and mini-DIN adapters
- 1 year limited hardware warranty